The Elementary Team has released the ISOs to Elementary OS 0.4 ‘Loki’ Beta 2.
The official announcement read:
Even though it’s only been a short month since Beta 1, we’ve already fixed over 70 issues that testers have reported to us. Beta 1 testers, make sure to run your updates to receive the following fixes plus everything else listed on this page:
- Preview window on Video’s navigation bar make HD videos lag/freeze
- No window decorations in the installer
- After Updating, the Update button still appears beside updated apps
- incorrect position of date & time in the greeter
- Switch for Disable animations in Universal Access settings
- Panel does not reposition on primary screen changes
Some of the fixes listed are configuration changes and will not be available to Beta 1 testers as updates. In order to receive the full list of fixes, we highly recommend doing a clean install to test Beta 2.
Now that Loki Beta has been publically released, you’re probably wondering what the next steps are before the final release.
They stated in the announcement that the next goal will be to tackle the Release Candidate 1.
You can download Loki Beta 2 here: https://elementary.io/developer